Monday, February 06, 2006

And so I Moved

into a new apartment, I mean.

It was pretty easy just that some funny things happened. Like the truck's shutter got stuck and at one point we had 3 guys hanging onto the shutter trying to pull it down.
We got locked out of the new apartment with all the stuff in. No points for guessing who did that :) I almost bought something to wear to work next day.

What would you say If I tell you that the same evening I went to watch my first NBA game (Chicago Bulls Vs Atlanta Hawks) and did not click any pics. I had the cam. I had the batteries. I was in there in the overwhelming indoor United Center. What was missing? Yes. The batteries were already drained out of any potential difference across its electrodes. I went around the whole stadium, checked all the gift shops, begged. Sorry, No AA.
I wanted to snatch the digicam from that babe but her BF did not seem that nice. The pics in my celfone are as good as Kareena Kapoor's dancing. I guess Murphy was hanging around.

OK. Back to the track. The post is about the new place and the pics.



<-- Before The Aryans Settled in the foreign land. Chaos prevailed.









After--->
Its a One bedroom apartment on the 10th floor of a high rise on the Lake Shore Drive. The windows in the living room and bedroom face north-east with a scenic lake view.
Still need to buy blinds for that window :)




Optical Zoom - 0 x














Optical Zoom - 3 x













Optical Zoom - 8 x

This place is a recreation club, I think. I see baseball pitches, lawn tennis nets, jogging and roller blading tracks. I might just walk down there this weekend.







Mirror Mirror on the wall.
The apartment came with lots of big mirrors and ceiling lights. One of the many factors that I decided to rent it. Other factors included location, easy commute to work, beach right across the road, in house gymnasium, library, 28th floor sun-deck, 24 her doorman etc.












Kitchen -1
This is the place where I (DO NOT) like to spend my free time :)..

Did u notice the mirror ?:)








Kitchen - 2






8 Comments:

Blogger Abhi said...

wow.nice clean home man.if i mail u a snap of my room here , ull probably put it in some 'ugliest rooms ever' list.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!! How was the game? I am sure it must be lots of fun. Chicago Bulls is a good team and I am sure they must be enjoying the home advantage.

LOL @ Kareena Kapoor's dancing & Murphy...

The apartment looks awesome dude. Nice scenery, great natural light coz of big windows, good kitchen for all your experiments....err...I mean cooking. What will you do of so many mirrors? Apne aap ko niharoge kya poora din...ha ha.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful house with amazing scenery. Congrats and enjoy ur stay there :)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for putting my food-blog link here. Now, you better start utilizing it...ha ha

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

@hitler's soul
ek raaz ki baat bataun..its nice n clean coz i dont have stuff to put in..
and if u see my hostel room's pic the hitler's soul may just die, again.

:)

@ricky
bulls won :)
jab koi aur nahi hoga nihaarne ke liye to apne aap ko hi to niharunga..suna hai ki sheeshe jooth nahi bolte :P

and keep cooking :)

DJ
yes am enjoying..
but in the end..sab moh maaya hai :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Invincible said...

Whoa !! bulls vs hawks, u dint speak @ ur visit to sanctuary :)

So bulls won? And dont tell me u went alone for the match, dint ur GF (ok, or ur roomies) have anything remotely resembling as a camera ?

'We got locked out of the new apartment with all the stuff in. '
lol Kaps, i bow to thee :)

Lake Shore Drive is such a beautiful stretch. Enjoy ur daily dose of scenic beauty (n jogging/playing beauties) n yes, do verify every recipe of urs with the mirror cos it doesnt lie :)

n nikon coolpix 4800 has optical 8X zoom ? my 5600 has just 4X opt :((

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice place:)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

@invincible
oye..no need to bow for such small things..blv me there are many more and bigger :)

i went with 5 gfs of mine..but they were busy fighting for the seats adjacent to me..so i dint take any chances..:)..went with my roommate yaar..and we dint check the batteries until we got there...ab kya bolein..kismat. :)

its 8.3 x optical zoom..but its a lil bulky..

@red
hey!..thanks :)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home